Pigazaman is one of the main characters of APW and former head of the Team Pizzas Pagaza, known for his high-flying lucha libre style and wacky moves.
This character belongs to the Pizzas Pagaza brand, one of the main sponsors of APW, and was created to be one of the faces of the company, also to serve as image and product placement for Pizzas Pagaza.
Thanks to his acrobatic moves, colorful gear and charisma, he quickly became one of the fan favorites. This led to the creation of more Pizzas Pagaza's characters, including a female counterpart and a mascot duo. This also marked the beginning of a new faction known as Team Pizzas Pagaza.
The current Pigazaman is not the first person that has incarnated this character. His real identity was unknown, until...
At the Monday Night Lucha 1st Anniversary Event, he lost a Mask vs Mask match on the main event against Dr. Slakt, revealing his true identity to the world.
From now and onwards, he will be known as Zheg, leaving his Pigazaman character in the past. It's unknown if someone else will reincarnate that character.
Alliances and Rivalries
- Team Pizzas Pagaza (Stable) - Current Leader of the stable.
- Lady Pigaza - Tag-Team partner and Wife.
- Perry & Krieger (The PagaDogs) - Loyal minions.
- Raitei Max - Fellow high-flyer and also a heroic figure.
- Alberto - Honorable opponent. Main rival on the Team Allendaris VS Team Pizzas Pagaza feud.
- King Carlos - Honorable opponent. Part of the Team Allendaris VS Team Pizzas Pagaza feud.
Championships and Accomplishments
APW World Championship (1 time)
- Won against Dr. Slakt. Successful Title Defenses: 0.
- Mask VS Mask against Dr. Slakt. LOST.
- He is not the first person to wear the character of Pigazaman, and will not be the last either.
- It's rumored that this Pigazaman is the second incarnation of the character, but the company will always treat all their Pigazamen as if they are one entity, to keep the magic of the character.
- As a Top Tier Pizzas Pagaza representative, he knows the secret recipe of the world famous Pigazas.
- He's happily married to Lady Pigaza.
- His workout routine includes eating one Pigaza, followed of 4 hours of hard training. This on a daily basis (except sundays).