Jaguro is one of the most hyped characters of APW and the only one in the roster who has a Black Belt in Karate. His mythical strength and lethal fists are feared by many.
Training the Karate martial art since childhood, Jaguro had a life full of hard work, constancy and discipline, which culmined on the earning his Black Belt title at his early 20's.
After traveled around the world, and competing at the most important Karate Tournaments of the planet, he decided to look for new challenges in a brand new world: the wrestling world.
He joined APW and made an impact since day one, his strength, unique style, looks and karate mastery elevated him quickly to the top, consolidating him as one of the most powerful fighters of recent times.
Along his good friend Daniel Guillen, he became the innaugural APW Tag-Team Champion by winning the T.T.T. Tag-Team Tournament.
His goal is to prove himself that he is, indeed, the best of the world.
Alliances and Rivalries
- Daniel Guillen - Best friend and favorite Tag-Team partner.
- Fernando K9 - Old friend and Honorable opponent.
- Gerard Walker - Former opponent from an old Martial Arts Tournament, many years before joining APW.
Championships and Accomplishments
APW Tag-Team Championship (1 time)
- (With Daniel Guillen) Vacant Title, won against Los Repartidores de Pigazas. Successful Title Defenses: 3. Lost against Betoman & Sanik9.99.
King of Halloween Rumble 2017
- Winner of the Halloween Rumble 2017 special event.